Running a Facebook Ads with Nigeria Debit Card wasn’t easy in the past; we all started with the use of conventional dollars account provided until users started to encounter debit card decline messages.
I remembered when these issues started, I had to resort to the use of a friend’s dollar Mastercard to initiate ads on Facebook before the breakthrough via a third party company “PayU” arrived.
Running ads with your naira debit card is still effective especially to those who are facing the same issue but it would require a setup carried out on your the desktop version of the Facebook page. If this is carried out successfully, you can initiate your ads via the mobile app, the Facebook/ Instagram page or the Facebook ads App
So, here is a quick guide to help business owners who want to run ads but need a Facebook Ad account that accepts naira payments.
YOU CAN READ: Why Advertise on Facebook and Instagram?
Let’s Get Started
Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Go to your Facebook Ads Manager payment methods page and click on “Add Money“. (You can navigate to the settings icon on your top screen of the Ads manager page.- Once you are in the settings page, click on “payment option”)
- Select “Naira Payment With Mastercard and Visa – PayU”.
- Enter the amount you want to add to your Facebook ads account and click “Review Payment”.
- Click “Make Payment”.
- When this PayU page shows, click “Continue“.
- You will be redirected to the PAYU page where you will be asked to enter the details of your Mastercard or Visa card. Enter the card details and click “Pay”.
- If your information is correct, a one time pin (OTP) will be sent to your approved bank number or email9dependg on the option you choose). copy, paste and finish your payment.
I did a graphical guide on HOW-TO on my Instagram page or see below or you watch the Youtube tutorial I did here How to pay for a Facebook advert in Nigeria Naira Currency ( Using MasterCard or Visa)
Watch Video Tutorial: How to pay for a Facebook advert in Nigeria Naira Currency ( Using MasterCard or Visa)