Why Advertise on Facebook and Instagram?
Same question, why should I advertise on social media? or advertise on Facebook and Instagram?
Doing social media well has to go beyond organic activities, organic posting, engagement and expecting organic traffic.
Social media should be part of any business’s digital marketing strategy. It is a key way to share content, build links, and drive engagement. However, you are missing out on the full potential of social media if you are only using it for organic traffic.
You will be making a huge mistake if you are not leveraging all of the benefits of advertising on Facebook and Instagram.
Why Advertise on Facebook?
Two billion people use Facebook every month to connect with friends and family, and to discover things that matter. Same way business can meet its specific goals.
Build an online home for their business, proactively reach a new customer and inspire people every day with your content
1.6 billion people use Facebook every day. 2.4 billion+ use Facebook every month. 2.4 billion+ use Facebook every month
Everyone from first-time advertisers to experienced marketers can get results with Facebook ads from charity organizations, digital platforms, travel agency to more business niche reaching millions of customers daily
Facebook is too huge for a business of any size to ignore. If you have a business page, what you may not realize is that less than 0.5 percent of your fans, on average, will actually see your updates. You need to use Facebook ads if you want consumers to discover your business.
- Facebook Ads will amplify the reach of your content.
- By using ads, you’ll actually end up getting more organic reach for your content.
- Facebook is much more targeted than you might realize.
- Businesses can target users with Facebook Ads by location, demographics, age, gender, interests, behaviour, and connections.
- You get in front of specific and often motivated, segments of your audience with some powerful ad targeting options you’ve probably never heard of.
- You’ll want to use remarketing for your hard offers — your sign-ups, consultations, downloads, etc. (I’ve seen social remarketing, on average, boost engagement rates by three times and increase conversion rates by two times.)
- Facebook Ads will help you more frequently capture qualified leads or make sales.
- Facebook Ads can have huge benefits for all types of businesses.
Why Advertise on Instagram?
Since its launch in 2010, Instagram has taken the world by storm. It seems like everyone — and their dog — is on the platform.
You may have also noticed the increase in brands who’ve developed a presence on the platform. But is Instagram worth their time, and should your business also be on the platform? The answer is yes, and here’s why:
- Instagram sees over one billion active monthly users and 500 million daily Instagram Stories.
- There are 25 million business profiles on Instagram.
- 80% of Instagram users follow at least one business, and 72% of users say they’ve purchased a product they’ve seen on the platform.
- With visual posts producing 650% higher engagement than text-only posts. It follows that Instagram is a great platform to engage your fans and keep them coming back for more
- You can reach a LOT of people through Instagram marketing
- It’s the perfect opportunity to engage with your community
- It’s also great for keeping an eye on your competitors with hashtags, mentions
- Instagram is Linked to Facebook meaning you can actually link the two platforms reaching both your Facebook audience and your Instagram audience.