Online Marketing Strategy Elements: Excerpt from Instagram Live session
Missed the Instagram live session on online marketing strategy elements with Sam? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Here are notes put together by a participant from the Online Marketing Strategy class
– Having an online presence for your businesses shouldn’t come with a reason for competition race, the pressure to use the platform or proof that you are now online, there should be a driving goal.
– The Goal of Business X and Business Y might be different from Business Z. Failure to execute with a goal will rub on your focus, energy, progress and result
– Knowing who your audience—and ideal customer—is and what they want to see on social is key to creating content that they will like, comment on, and share.
– It’s not advisable to choose a platform where your audience doesn’t operate. Knowing the exact platform for your ideal audience gives you the key to knowing which platforms you should drive your marketing activities highly not neglecting all other platforms
– There are many ways to talk about who you are, what you do, and why people should choose your brand over your competition. ( This is where your brand messaging comes in)
– You Communicate your brand consistently and effectively through every piece of content you make.
– A good end of your plan is to put an effective and proven channel to work. Here, is to consider the appropriate available digital marketing channels or assets that will fit into your strategy
Would you want me to enlighten you more on effective online marketing strategies for your business or carry an audit on your online marketing process? let me know by replying to this mail.
Meanwhile, I have a new message for you on my Podcast and Youtube Channel
How to Know Your Audience Part A (Online Marketing Strategy Series)
Lead Content Strategist